Board Meeting Agenda
11:00 a.m. – The Board will met with the Saratoga Springs City Mayor and Council.
12:30 p.m. – The Board will meet in a training.
STUDY SESSION – 4:00 p.m.
The purpose of the study session:
- Rob Smith, Assistant Superintendent/Business Services Administrator, will review the Alio updates.
- Jess Christen, Administrator of District Operations, will discuss the proposed bond projects with the Board.
BOARD MEETING – 6:00 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
- The public will be given an opportunity to address the Board.
- There is an agenda time limit of 30 minutes, maximum, for public comment.
- Patrons who wish to address the Board are asked to sign up prior to the meeting on a sheet
- provided at the door.
- Those addressing the Board are each given 3 minutes.
- There is no sharing of the 3-minute period.
- There will be follow-up with a staff member, with oversight from the Superintendent.
- Representatives of a group are given 5 minutes.
- The Board may ask for the group to raise their hands to see how many are in attendance for a specific issue.
- If a large group needs more time, the Board may arrange a time for them to meet with district
Note: Community Comments – Time set aside for community comments is not a time to discuss specific personnel issues. Personnel issues are not appropriate discussion items for an open-meeting environment. If you have a personnel concern, we as that you contact a member of the administration or put your concern in writing and address it to the Board of Education.
Claims for June
- Budget Reports
- Personnel Reports
- Alpine Foundation Report
- Student Releases (CK, JK, KM, JO)
- Resolution #2016-011 – Property Purchase in Highland
- Resolution #2016-012 – Civil Engineer/Geotechnical Testing for new school sites.
- November Board Meeting Date Change
- Excursion Request – American Fork High School
- Close Westlake High School to Out of Area Requests
- 2018-19 School Calendar Recommendations
- Elementary Reports
- High School Report
Board Members’ and Superintendent’s Information Items
- A closed session will be held to discuss personnel, property, matters of litigation and collective bargaining.
In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act, individual needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Elizabeth Wilson, 801-610-8460, at least three working days prior to the meeting for a complete copy of this agenda, with attachments, please go online to board.alpineschools.org/meetings