Board Meeting Agenda
STUDY SESSION – 4:00 P.M.
The purpose of the study session:
- To discuss the feedback from the public meetings regarding the proposed bond.
- To review the tentative 2016-17 Fiscal Year Budget.
BOARD MEETING – 6:00 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
- The public will be given an opportunity to address the Board.
- There is an agenda time limit of 30 minutes, maximum, for public comment.
- Patrons who wish to address the Board are asked to sign up prior to the meeting on a sheet
- provided at the door.
- Those addressing the Board are each given 3 minutes.
- There is no sharing of the 3-minute period.
- There will be follow-up with a staff member, with oversight from the Superintendent.
- Representatives of a group are given 5 minutes.
- The Board may ask for the group to raise their hands to see how many are in attendance for a specific issue.
- If a large group needs more time, the Board may arrange a time for them to meet with district
Note: Community Comments – Time set aside for community comments is not a time to discuss specific personnel issues. Personnel issues are not appropriate discussion items for an open-meeting environment. If you have a personnel concern, we as that you contact a member of the administration or put your concern in writing and address it to the Board of Education.
Claims for May
- Budget Report
- Personnel Reports
- Alpine Foundation Report
- Student Releases (AA, JB, AD, JF, MG, JG, JH, AJ, AK, KM, BO, DP, AS, ST, RV, EW)
- Public Hearing – Approval of 2015-16 Final Budget
- Public Hearing – Approval of 2016-17 Tentative Budget
- Resolution #2016-008 – Sale of CTE Home In Orem
- Resolution #2016-009 – Sale of CTE Home in Lehi
- Resolution #2016-010 – Sale of Property in Pleasant Grove
- November Board Meeting Date Change
- Membership Report for May
Board Members’ and Superintendent’s Information Item
- A closed session will be held to discuss personnel, property, matters of litigation and collective bargaining.
In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act, individual needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Elizabeth Wilson, 801-610-8460, at least three working days prior to the meeting for a complete copy of this agenda, with attachments, please go online to board.alpineschools.org/meetings