Board Meeting Agenda
STUDY SESSION – 4:00 P.M.
- Administrator of Business Services, Rob Smith will give the Board members an update on the legislative Bills.
- Assistant to the Superintendent, Kimberly Bird will update the Board about the status of the upcoming bond.
- Dr. Mark Pew, Supervisor of the West K-6 Schools will discuss with the Board the need to increase Clear Creek fees for the summer sessions.
BOARD MEETING – 6:00 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
- The public will be given an opportunity to address the Board.
- There is an agenda time limit of 30 minutes, maximum, for public comment.
- Patrons who wish to address the Board are asked to sign up prior to the meeting on a sheet
- provided at the door.
- Those addressing the Board are each given 3 minutes.
- There is no sharing of the 3-minute period.
- There will be follow-up with a staff member, with oversight from the Superintendent.
- Representatives of a group are given 5 minutes.
- The Board may ask for the group to raise their hands to see how many are in attendance for a specific issue.
- If a large group needs more time, the Board may arrange a time for them to meet with district
Note: Community Comments – Time set aside for community comments is not a time to discuss specific personnel issues. Personnel issues are not appropriate discussion items for an open-meeting environment. If you have a personnel concern, we as that you contact a member of the administration or put your concern in writing and address it to the Board of Education.
Claims for January
- Budget Report
- Investment Report
- Personnel Reports
- Alpine Foundation Report
- Student Releases (JA, EA, MC, SC, KD, JD, MG, BJ, RK, IM, AM, GM, SR, TR, AT, EW, KW)
- Clear Creek Fee Increase
- Proposed Boundary for the New K-6 School in Saratoga Springs
- Membership Report for January
Board Members’ and Superintendent’s Information Items
- A closed session will be held to discuss personnel, property, matters of litigation and collective bargaining.
In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act, individual needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Elizabeth Wilson, 801-610-8460, at least three working days prior to the meeting for a complete copy of this agenda, with attachments, please go online to board.alpineschools.org/meetings