Board Meeting Agenda
STUDY SESSION – 4:00 P.M.
The purpose of the study session will be for the Cabinet members to present their Focus and Goals for the 2015-16 school year to the Board.
BOARD MEETING – 6:00 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
- The public will be given an opportunity to address the Board.
- There is an agenda time limit of 30 minutes, maximum, for public comment.
- Patrons who wish to address the Board are asked to sign up prior to the meeting on a sheet
- provided at the door.
- Those addressing the Board are each given 3 minutes.
- There is no sharing of the 3-minute period.
- There will be follow-up with a staff member, with oversight from the Superintendent.
- Representatives of a group are given 5 minutes.
- The Board may ask for the group to raise their hands to see how many are in attendance for a specific issue.
- If a large group needs more time, the Board may arrange a time for them to meet with district
- The minutes for the July Board Meeting are attached for the Board’s review.
- The claims for July are attached for the Board’s review.
- Budget Report – The latest budget report is attached for the Board’s review.
- Investment Report – The latest investment report is attached for the Board’s review.
- Personnel Reports – The latest personnel reports are attached for the Board’s review.
- Student Releases – (DA, JB, AG, BM) – The Board has received background information regarding the release of these students.
- Resolution 2015-010 – The Board will act on the attached Resolution.
Board Members’ and Superintendent Information Items
- Board members and Superintendent Jarman will share information items.
- A closed session will be held to discuss personnel, property, matters of litigation and collective bargaining.
In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act, individual needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Elizabeth Wilson, 801-610-8460, at least three working days prior to the meeting for a complete copy of this agenda, with attachments, please go online to board.alpineschools.org/meetings