Board Meeting Agenda
STUDY SESSION – 4:00 P.M.
A study session will be held prior to the regular board meeting. The purpose of the study session will be to review the M&O Budget Book .
BOARD MEETING – 6:00 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
- The public will be given an opportunity to address the Board.
- There is an agenda time limit of 30 minutes, maximum, for public comment.
- Patrons who wish to address the Board are asked to sign up prior to the meeting on a sheet
- provided at the door.
- Those addressing the Board are each given 3 minutes.
- There is no sharing of the 3-minute period.
- There will be follow-up with a staff member, with oversight from the Superintendent.
- Representatives of a group are given 5 minutes.
- The Board may ask for the group to raise their hands to see how many are in attendance for a specific issue.
- If a large group needs more time, the Board may arrange a time for them to meet with district
- The minutes for the May Board Meetings are attached for the Board’s review.
- The claims for May are attached for the Board’s review.
- Budget Report – The latest budget report is attached for the Board’s review.
- Personnel Reports – The latest personnel reports are attached for the Board’s review.
- Student Releases (MB, CC, CC, NE, DF, EH, HH, WK, SL and KW) – The Board has received background information regarding the release of these students.
- Lone Peak Excursion Requests – Two excursion requests from Lone Peak are attached for the Board’s review.
- Property Item – Information regarding the sale of the CTE home is included for the Board’s review.
- Public Hearing – Approval of 2014-2015 – Attached is the M&O Budget Book for the Board’s review.
- Public Hearing – Approval of 2015-2016 – Attached is the M&O Budget Book for the Board’s review.
- Approval of School Land Trust Plans for 2015-2016 – The Board has received background information regarding the School Trustland Plans.
- Policy 5430 Alcohol/Drug Use – A proposed draft is attached for the Board’s review.
- July Board Meeting Date – The Board will decide whether they want to move the July Board Meeting to July 7th.
- Membership Report
Board Members’ and Superintendent’s Information Items
- Board members and Superintendent Jarman will share information items.
- A closed session will be held to discuss personnel, property, matters of litigation and collective bargaining.
In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act, individual needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Elizabeth Wilson, 801-610-8460, at least three working days prior to the meeting for a complete copy of this agenda, with attachments, please go online to board.alpineschools.org/meetings
Study Session Audio
Board Meeting Audio