Board Meeting Agenda
BOARD MEETING – 4:00 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
- The public will be given an opportunity to address the Board.
- There is an agenda time limit of 30 minutes, maximum, for public comment.
- Patrons who wish to address the Board are asked to sign up prior to the meeting on a sheet
- provided at the door.
- Those addressing the Board are each given 3 minutes.
- There is no sharing of the 3-minute period.
- There will be follow-up with a staff member, with oversight from the Superintendent.
- Representatives of a group are given 5 minutes.
- The Board may ask for the group to raise their hands to see how many are in attendance for a specific issue.
- If a large group needs more time, the Board may arrange a time for them to meet with district
- The minutes for the April Board Meetings are attached for the Board’s review.
- The claims for April are attached for the Board’s review.
- Budget Report – The latest budget report is attached for the Board’s review.
- Investment Report – the latest investment report is attached for the Board’s review.
- Personnel Reports – The latest personnel actions are attached for the Board’s review.
- Student Releases (SM, NB, SG, MJ, IL, RP, SP, JR, KS, KS and CV) – The Board has received background information relative to the release of these students.
- 2015-2016 Certified Negotiated Agreement – The Certified Agreement is attached for the Board’s review.
- 2015-2016 Classified Tentative Negotiated Agreement – The Classified Agreement is attached for the Board’s review.
- 2015-2016 Administrative Agreement – The Administrative Agreement is attached for the Board’s review.
- Policy 2240 Political Involvement Guidelines – Attached is a new policy for the Board’s review.
- Student Excursion Requests – Attached are student excursion requests for the Board’s review.
- Policy 5430 Alcohol/Drug Use – Policy 5430 with proposed changes is attached for the Board’s review.
- Membership Report – Attached is the latest membership report for the Board’s review.
Board Members’ and Superintendent’s Information Items
- Board members and Superintendent Henshaw will share information items.
- Motion to recess and reconvene at 6 P.M.
- Resolution commemorating 100th Anniversary – Attached is the resolution for the Board’s review.
Former Employee Recognitions
Time Capsule Sealing
In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act, individual needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Elizabeth Wilson, 801-610-8460, at least three working days prior to the meeting for a complete copy of this agenda, with attachments, please go online to board.alpineschools.org/meetings
Board Meeting Audio