Board Meeting Agenda
STUDY SESSION – 4:00 P.M.
A study session will be held prior to the regular board meeting. The purpose of the study session will be to review the NSBA classes and the capital and M&O budgets.
BOARD MEETING – 6:00 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
- The public will be given an opportunity to address the Board.
- There is an agenda time limit of 30 minutes, maximum, for public comment.
- Patrons who wish to address the Board are asked to sign up prior to the meeting on a sheet
- provided at the door.
- Those addressing the Board are each given 3 minutes.
- There is no sharing of the 3-minute period.
- There will be follow-up with a staff member, with oversight from the Superintendent.
- Representatives of a group are given 5 minutes.
- The Board may ask for the group to raise their hands to see how many are in attendance for a specific issue.
- If a large group needs more time, the Board may arrange a time for them to meet with district
- The minutes for the March Board Meetings are attached for the Board’s review.
- The claims for March are attached for the Board’s review.
- Budget Report – The latest budget report is attached for the Board’s review.
- Personnel Reports – The latest personnel actions are attached for the Board’s review.
- Foundation Report – The latest foundation report is attached for the Board’s review.
- Student Releases (JC, SC, SG, NH, MH, JM, AM, OM, JP, PP, CS, DS and DW) – The Board has received background information relative to the release of these students.
- Student Expulsion (EK) – The Board has received background information relative to the expulsion of this student.
- 2015-2016 School Fees
- Tentative approval of Capital Budget
- Name of the new elementary in Lehi
- Resolution 2015-007 Gas Easement at Timberline
- Student Excursion Requests
- IM Flash RDA
- Name of new high school in northeast Lehi
- Membership Report
Board Members’ and Superintendent’s Information Items
- Board members and Superintendent Henshaw will share information items.
- A closed session will be held to discuss personnel, property, matters of litigation and collective bargaining.
In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act, individual needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Elizabeth Wilson, 801-610-8460, at least three working days prior to the meeting for a complete copy of this agenda, with attachments, please go online to board.alpineschools.org/meetings
Study Session Audio Board Meeting Audio