Board Meeting Agenda
STUDY SESSION – 4:00 P.M.
A study session will be held prior to the regular board meeting. The purpose of the study session will be for a presentation on recent teacher professional development and to review current legislation.
BOARD MEETING – 6:00 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
- The public will be given an opportunity to address the Board.
- There is an agenda time limit of 30 minutes, maximum, for public comment.
- Patrons who wish to address the Board are asked to sign up prior to the meeting on a sheet
- provided at the door.
- Those addressing the Board are each given 3 minutes.
- There is no sharing of the 3-minute period.
- There will be follow-up with a staff member, with oversight from the Superintendent.
- Representatives of a group are given 5 minutes.
- The Board may ask for the group to raise their hands to see how many are in attendance for a specific issue.
- If a large group needs more time, the Board may arrange a time for them to meet with district
Claims for January
- Budget Report
- Personnel Reports
- Alpine Foundation Report
- Student Releases (KC, RC, BD, LD, CF, SG, CH, GH, HJ, JK, CN, NN, MS, SS, ST and EW)
- Student Expulsion (FM)
- Investment Report
- Membership Report
Board Members’ and Superintendent’s Information Items
- Board members and Superintendent Henshaw will share information items.
- A closed session will be held to discuss personnel, property, matters of litigation and collective bargaining.
Study Session Audio
Board Meeting Audio