Board Meeting Agenda
Board Training – 1:00 P.M. (Black Ridge Elementary 9358 N. Sunset Drive, Eagle Mountain)
The purpose of the Board training will be for in-service and discussion of Board priorities.
School Dedication – 6:00 P.M. (Black Ridge Elementary 9358 N. Sunset Drive, Eagle Mountain)
The dedication of Black Ridge Elementary School will take place at 6:00 p.m.
BOARD MEETING – 7:00 P.M. (Black Ridge Elementary 9358 N. Sunset Drive, Eagle Mountain)
Pledge of Allegiance
- The public will be given an opportunity to address the Board.
- There is an agenda time limit of 30 minutes, maximum, for public comment.
- Patrons who wish to address the Board are asked to sign up prior to the meeting on a sheet
- provided at the door.
- Those addressing the Board are each given 3 minutes.
- There is no sharing of the 3-minute period.
- There will be follow-up with a staff member, with oversight from the Superintendent.
- Representatives of a group are given 5 minutes.
- The Board may ask for the group to raise their hands to see how many are in attendance for a specific issue.
- If a large group needs more time, the Board may arrange a time for them to meet with district
- Boundaries for the new elementary school and high school in Lehi.
Board Member Committee Reports
- Board members and Superintendent Henshaw will share committee reports.
- A closed session will be held to discuss personnel, property, matters of litigation and collective bargaining.
Board Meeting Audio
There was a technical difficulty with the Board Training audio.