Board Meeting Agenda
STUDY SESSION – 4:00 P.M.
A study session will be held prior to the regular board meeting. The purpose of the study session will be to review the USBA Conference and for an update on the technology focus in the district.
BOARD MEETING – 6:00 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Oath Of Office for Newly-Elected Board Members
- The public will be given an opportunity to address the Board.
- There is an agenda time limit of 30 minutes, maximum, for public comment.
- Patrons who wish to address the Board are asked to sign up prior to the meeting on a sheet
- provided at the door.
- Those addressing the Board are each given 3 minutes.
- There is no sharing of the 3-minute period.
- There will be follow-up with a staff member, with oversight from the Superintendent.
- Representatives of a group are given 5 minutes.
- The Board may ask for the group to raise their hands to see how many are in attendance for a specific issue.
- If a large group needs more time, the Board may arrange a time for them to meet with district
Election of Board President
Election of Board Vice President
- The minutes for the December Board Meeting are attached for the Board’s review.
- The claims for December are attached for the Board’s review.
- Budget Report – The latest budget report is attached for the Board’s review.
- Personnel Reports – The latest personnel actions are attached for the Board’s review.
- Foundation Report – The latest Foundation report is attached for the Board’s review.
- Student Releases (JB, CB, MC, ZH, TL, LM, RM, JP and MN ) – The Board has received background information relative to the release of these students.
- Student Expulsion (BN) – The Board has received background information relative to the long-term suspensions of these students.
- AFHS Excursion Request – A excursion request from AFHS is attached for the Board’s review.
- Resolution 2015-001 – Utility Easements – The information is attached for the Board’s review.
- Resolution 2015-002 – Public Utility Easement – The information is attached for the Board’s review.
- Resolution 2015-003 – Sewer Easement – The information is attached for the Board’s review.
- Boundaries for the new elementary school and high school in Lehi
- Membership Report
Board Members’ and Superintendent’s Information Items
- A closed session will be held to discuss personnel, property, matters of litigation and collective bargaining.
In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act, individual needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Elizabeth Wilson, 801-610-8460, at least three working days prior to the meeting for a complete copy of this agenda, with attachments, please go online to board.alpineschools.org/meetings
Study Session Board Meeting