Board Meeting Agenda
STUDY SESSION – 4:00 P.M.
A study session will be held prior to the regular board meeting. The purpose of the study session will be for professional development for the Board and updates on facilities projects and student assessment.
BOARD MEETING – 6:00 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
- Several students will be recognized for their excellence.
Alpine Foundation Recognitions
- Six individuals will be recognized by the Alpine Foundation for their service.
Principal, PTA, and School Community Council Report
- The principal, PTA president and SCC Chair will report to the Board.
- The public will be given an opportunity to address the Board.
- There is an agenda time limit of 30 minutes, maximum, for public comment.
- Patrons who wish to address the Board are asked to sign up prior to the meeting on a sheet
- provided at the door.
- Those addressing the Board are each given 3 minutes.
- There is no sharing of the 3-minute period.
- There will be follow-up with a staff member, with oversight from the Superintendent.
- Representatives of a group are given 5 minutes.
- The Board may ask for the group to raise their hands to see how many are in attendance for a specific issue.
- If a large group needs more time, the Board may arrange a time for them to meet with district
Board Member Committee Reports
- Board members and Superintendent Henshaw will share committee reports.
- A closed session will be held to discuss personnel, property, matters of litigation and collective bargaining.
Board Meeting Audio